Winter Weather Accident Lawyer
Bad Weather Auto Accidents: Rain, Sleet, Slush or Snow
According to the Federal Highway Administration, 44%, nearly half of the nation’s weather related accidents are attributed to snow/sleet, or icy/slushy pavement. In addition, nearly 70 percent of the U.S. population lives in these snowy regions.
According to SafeWinterRoads.com:
- Over 1,300 people are killed and more than 116,800 people are injured in vehicle crashes on snowy, slushy or icy pavement annually.
- Every year, nearly 900 people are killed and nearly 76,000 people are injured in vehicle crashes during snowfall or sleet.
- Each year, 24 percent of weather-related vehicle crashes occur on snowy, slushy or icy pavement and 15 percent happen during snowfall or sleet.
- Freeway speeds are reduced by 3 to 13 percent in light snow and by 5 to 40 percent in heavy snow.
- Average speeds on arterial roads decline by 30 to 40 percent on snowy or slushy pavement.
If you have been injured in an auto, truck, motorcycle or car accident, you may be considering whether or not you should hire a person injury attorney to handle your claim.
Symkoviak Law Firm has a reputation for providing aggressive, high-quality legal representation to car accident victims. Many of our clients are unable to work after a car accident, or a truck accident, and are facing mounting debt because of medical costs and unpaid household bills. They may suffer permanent injuries that lower their ability to enjoy once-loved activities. Our West Jordan car accident lawyers and truck accident attorneys will thoroughly research your case, assess your injuries, and fight to ensure that you are fully compensated for all of your losses. Contact the Utah personal injury attorneys at Symkoviak Law Firm now at (801) 738-9999 for a free consultation to put our experienced attorneys to work for you.